All visitors to the website have access to the following information:
- A listing of current member districts of EPCNT. Contact information for each district can be found by clicking on the “Current Member Districts” link in top menu bar.
- NOTE: If you hover over the “Current Member Districts” link, you will also be able to learn more about EPCNT and the process by which districts become members by clicking on the “About EPCNT” and “Become a Member” sub-menu links.
- A listing of upcoming bids from EPCNT. Bid overview and contact information for the host district can be found by clicking on the “Upcoming Bid Specifications” link in the top menu bar.
As a member of EPCNT, you receive:
- additional access to information e.g., approved vendor list
- the ability to submit information for inclusion on the website e.g., upcoming bids and awarded bids
- pose questions and comments for discussion by the member group
- view the EPCNT calendar and meeting materials
In order to access this additional information, you must log in using the credentials provided:
- Username: first initial and last name e.g., jdoe
- Password: provided to you via email. If you forget your password, please click on the “Lost your password?” link on the login page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
As a member, there are two locations for you to submit information… on the “Submit Upcoming Bid” page and the “Submit [Awarded] Bid” page. Both pages provide specific instructions for submitting information e.g., types of documents that are accepted, how documents should be named prior to uploading, templates to use, etc. Also, on both pages, some fields are required… these are indicated with a red “*”.
As a member, you have access to the EPCNT Discussion Board. You can submit a question / notification, as well as comment on existing questions / notifications, through the Discussion Board… all posts are viewable to all members, but not un-registered visitors of the site. Please visit the Discussion Board Instructions page for more information.
As a member, you have access to the EPCNT Calendar and Meeting Material List. <<MORE CONTENT NEEDED>>